Thursday, June 5, 2008

So what do you do?

Seems like the first question people ask each other is what they do for work. Our jobs do define us and can tell a lot about a person, plus I think everyone is curious to know if there is a different job that might be more appealing.

So I am curious to know, for everyone that reads this... what do you do?

But the more important question is if you love your job? If not, it doesn't matter how much you earn.

Don't type a book please, just name your occupation, if you love it and where you live.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin M
Auto Mechanic
Victoria BC Ca
Love is a strong word...I am in Deep Like with my job.

S.R.M (Some Random Mechanic)

kfroese said...

Kevin
Web Developer
Mission BC
Love my job more or less :)

Katie and Scott said...

Scott B
Police Officer (Sergeant)
Calgary, AB
Where else can you change areas of interests every few years and still be doing the thing that matters most in your job -- helping the community?!
In just under 10 years - I got to:
Be a patrol cop; mountain bike cop; work Vice; work undercover; work surveillance; manage/supervise/administration.

We are hiring: www.calgarypolice.ca

Tricia said...

Tricia
costume designer/mom
victoria bc
love it! get to let my creative juices flow and get to watch a life grow.

Louise said...

Louise
Stay at home mom
Regina, SK
I can honestly say I LOVE my job! The pay isn't great (actually costs me) but to be involved in my boys lives on a daily basis is most rewarding!
In my other life I have been a funeral director and a nurses aide in geriatrics - they were both rewarding in the sense of helping people but I wouldn't trade where I'm at now for anything :)

jason said...

Darcie
Photographer / Mom
Love them both.