Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall is here, have you waxed?

What's the best time to polish and wax your vehicle? A good rule of thumb is if water does not bead then it's time to wax. I detail my vehicles every other month for ultimate protection and shine, plus I enjoy it!

Over the years I have tried many different paste and gel type of waxes. I was given a sample of Dri Wash N Guard at a show n shine over 5 years ago and I loved it. I have applied it on a wide variety of vehicles, from cars, trucks, tractors, boats, bikes and even my fridge! I have found it much easier and faster to apply than traditional waxes, plus it's great on glass. It cleans, seals, polishes and protects without using a drop of water!

I recently ran out, and definitely wanted more so I signed up to be a distributor to purchase at wholesale and to promote a product that I believe in.

If you really want your vehicle to shine, give this a try. I am sure you will love it and be hooked like I am.

For information on the full product line and to place orders online click HERE. When ordering, please use my Distributor ID #281414.

I just ordered "The Complete Detailing Kit" and I highly recommend it!

For those of you that hate waxing, let me know and I will come detail your vehicle!

Full Exterior Detail:
Compact $65 Mid size $75 Full size $85 Boats/RVs $10/ft



6 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Does it work on tubs & showers?

Steve said...

Yes it works great for bathrooms. I have used it on shower doors, mirrors, sinks, patio doors and windows. They have a special product for in home use called DWG ULTRA-ION™ GREEN.

Grammie said...

Hi Steve...this is your mother-in
law...I "hate waxing" my vehicle
infact I hate washing my vehicle...
see you this weekend? :)

Louise said...

I hate waxing... come do my vehicle! Um - guess you get to do Grammie's in lieu of babysitting eh?! Have fun :)

Steve said...

Sure Louise, I will detail your truck if you cover the flights and lodging! Oh, I only travel to the prairies in summer!

Grammie said...

THANKYOU STEVE. YOU DID A GREAT
JOB OF MY CAR...UMM I just read
your response to Louise...Do I
owe you ferry fare??