Friday, September 14, 2007

Construction Pics

Here are some construction pics of my theater room. The room is 12 X 20. Platform is 6' deep and 1' high, which is just right for the second row recliners. It could have actually been 7' deep, so I'm glad I didn't make it any smaller. The speaker wire is all ducted in which leads to the sound room in the back right corner, under the stairwell. The room is fully insulated with R-26 which is working quite well (except for big explosions - those shake the house!) Special thanks to my Father-in-law for all his help and expertise.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great blog husband! Love the theatre you built, too... can we watch a chick flick in there sometime??? Maybe even borrow it for a girls' night :)

bellinibellini said...

so when are you going to invite me over for a movie!! I think the last time I watched a movie with you two might have been in Sarah's basement suite on that tiny little TV!