Sunday, September 23, 2007

Celebrating my life!

Today is an extra special day for me. 19 years ago today I was in a car accident that has forever changed my life. For many years my life was full of severe chronic pain, surgeries, Dr. visits, countless hours of physiotherapy and trying every alternative remedy out there to ease my pain.

But since 1997 this has been a day to celebrate new life. I have been pain-free since then and able to work and live a normal life again. I thank God everyday for a pain-free body and the new life He has given me.

So to celebrate this weekend, I went golfing with my brother and the Zach cousins yesterday. We had an awesome time... just too bad that we all forgot cameras! Today, I celebrated with my wife and kids, and my brother and his family walking through the Othello Tunnels near Hope, BC.


No comments: